Friday, January 9, 2009

My baby is 2 today!

I can't believe it but he is growing up. He is still the perfect little boy even if he is starting to fight back. He loves to snuggle and has the cutest smile. I will now go down memory lane with some pictures of his past.





Here he is 2 days old and home for the first time.



Van learning to raise his head.

He loved his Bumbo seat and I loved having him in it. He was a chunk.
Happy Birthday Van! We love you and are so grateful to have you in our family. I prayed to have a great and healthy baby and you have exceeding my expectations and I can't wait to see what the next years bring.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

What a cute baby he was. They grow up so fast, darn it!

Heather said...

He is SOOOO cute. It was so fun to have you guys come and stay.. and you left the house just fine! I felt so guilty leaving you and going to work! But anyway, Your boys are all so adorable and grown up. Give Van happy birthday kisses from me!

Sarah Rowley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VAN! Thank you for being such a delight to your mother! She deserves it!
Love,
Aunt Sarah

Shanell said...

Love Van the Man!