Sunday, January 11, 2009

Max is now 7 years old

This has been a busy weekend for birthdays. Max turned 7 today and some days I am surprised he has made it this far. He was born on a Friday and weighed 7lbs 1oz. He has been a joy to raise and of course hits all the major stages first. He can be a great big brother to the younger two but is also a great tormentor. He is in the 1st grade and he loves his teacher and school. It is so nice to be able to send you child off to have someone else teach them to read and do math. I do not have the patience for teaching kids. I have a hard enough time getting through homework without pulling my hair out.
For some reason I can only find baby pictures of him but since we are celebrating his birth than I guess this is appropriate. Enjoy!


He is going home for the 1st time.

It is hard to believe that he was once this small.

Walt looks so young here.

I forgot that he was such a chunk at this age.


His first birthday!
We love you Max Everett and love watching you grow and learn new things.

2 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

It is so fun to see those old pictures! He was a chunk! Happy Birthday, Max!

Shanell said...

What a sweet baby. I forgot how small they are.