Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally! Baseball is Over


I know that my life as a "Soccer Mom" is just beginning and I don't know if I can do it. Maybe it will get better when my younger ones are older and I can actually sit and enjoy a game. I spend most of my time keeping the other ones out of trouble or watching them on the playground.


Max just finished his 2nd year in coach pitch baseball, and if I do say so myself he isn't half bad considering I haven't spent anytime working with him at home. He gets solid hits but has picked up the bad habit of throwing his bat after he hits. His arms should be pretty ripped since he has to do 10 pushups everytime he throws it. He really trys to get in front of the ball even though he may not stop it each time. His throw has gotten a little soft so that is something we will have to work on for next year.


In my typical form, I remembered my camera for the last game of the season and was able to get some pictures of Max and the other 2 boys during a game. Max's team were the Rockhounds and the were boys 6-8 years old. And oddly enough, there were two Maxs and two Logans on his team.

Max just hit a foulball




See what I mean about throwing? Is this ballet or baseball?
He gets a hit. Look at that awesome form?
And the red shoelaces. That is another story for another day.

2 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How fun! I can't wait until my boys are old enough to do that stuff. I know it takes a lot of time on effort on the mom's part, but as Amy once told me as hard and tiring as it is, she's just glad her kids are doing that instead of just "hanging out" with friends doing nothing!!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Cute post, cute kids!