Monday, November 24, 2008

What have I gotten myself into?

With Samantha's help I am now a blogger. I can't guarantee I will be very good at it, but I will try. Plus, I live a very boring existence so maybe this will give me the incentive to start doing something that I can write about.
As for present, here is what we are doing. For Thanksgiving, we are heading up to Flagstaff to spend the day with my siblings, Sarah, Nathan and Samatha. It should be a blast and we will enjoy some cooler weather. Or rather COLD weather.
For Christmas, my little family and I are driving up to spend 2 weeks at my parents in Washington. To answer your question, yes we are crazy. We plan on driving through Utah and see family on the way. I really hate driving long distance, so I still check the airlines periodically to see if we can fly cheap. But I think the boys would love to spend some time in the snow and to see their Grandparents. We also have the added bonus of seeing Grandma and Grandpa Pruitt now that they will live across the street from Mom and Dad. We are getting excited eventhough we haven't planned out exactly when and how we will be leaving.

7 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

Hurray and welcome! Now don't you feel better? I thought so...

Shanell said...

Your blog is way too cute to be so new! Mine looks so boring! Congrats and welcome to the world. Van's picture sure turned out cute too!

Birgitta said...

Welcome! Don't become addicted like me!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Welcome, this is fun! Cute kids!

Erin said...

Welcome to our club. It looks very cute. Samantha did a good job. Now lets see those Twilight pictures.

Danielle said...

Welcome to the mad world that is blogging! Good to catch up on you!!

Lysle and Kamiko said...

Good job! I'll tell you right now...it's hard work to keep up with the blog. Ask me...look at my blog.
kamiko