Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight


Like every other woman and teenage girl in the world, I too went and saw Twilight opening weekend. A small group of us went Saturday morning and saw the 10am showing then went to lunch. It was nice to get away and surprisingly enough I enjoyed the movie. My expectations were really low going into it, so it was nice not to be too disappointed. I just had to remember that it was about teenagers and therefore a teenage mentality. Since I was the only one who brought my camera, I have been reminded multiple times to put the picture on my blog. So here it is so you can all get off my back. Love ya.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Fun! Fun! As Heather says, a post is so much more fun with a picture!

Shanell said...

I am so glad that you took a picture and blogged it! I am ready to see it again! I just loved it. And, can you believe, I haven't even started reading the books again. I know, shocker!