Monday, December 13, 2010

Stop Hounding Me!!!

Not that I am that popular but I have had a few people comment that I really need to update my blog. So I have now done it. New pictures of the kids and everything. There has been a few things that have happened over the last couple of months. So here is the breakdown with some pictures.
September - this month was pretty much consumed with my back and the up and coming surgery which I had on the 22nd. I really don't have any pictures since I was not willing to have my backside photographed. Let's just say that my "crack" has been extended by a couple of inches. No more low rise jeans for me. And I thought I would spare you the photo of my leg hair that had ample time to grow over the 6 weeks. Quite impressive. My Mom was able to come down for 2 1/2 weeks and take care of me and I can't imagine what it would have been like if she hadn't come. She has a few good years of usefulness left in her. The weekend before the surgery we went to an apple orchard in Julian, Ca. A small orchard and not worth the price but it was fun and got some cute pics.

October - still in recovery but again Walt stepped up and was able to do a few things with the kids. They had fun picking out pumpkins and other weekend outings. Since Halloween was on Sunday we didn't get much into the spirit. But we still managed to get enough candy to get me in trouble. Especially since a majority of it was chocolate candy and not the sugary kind.


November - we were able to go to Sarah's for Thanksgiving and had a great time. Good food and good people. I was able to do my Black Friday shopping online, the husbands and kids hiked up rocks, while us women folk averted our eyes convinced at least one of the sixteen kids present was going to fall. But good job Dads for keeping them all safe. We then went bowling and had a blast. Although, didn't think it through and realized after I paid that I couldn't do it. So it was granny bowling for me. Van was able to beat my score along with pretty much all the other kids.


December - started off on a sad note. My 90 yr old grandpa died the week before Thanksgiving. But thankfully I was able to fly up to Seattle for his funeral. His quality of life had been poor for the last year so his passing was a good thing and expected. I was able to spend a few days with my family and enjoy the wonderful service. All but one of my siblings was able to make it and I got to see the Pruitt side of the family who I don't see often but love dearly. I along with Samantha and Adam stayed with Seth and Kathy for the weekend in their tiny apartment. But had a great time. Seth had arranged for his annual Gingerbread House competition to be held that Sunday night. And since all three of us were still going to be there, we joined in. I will first point out our 2 handicaps of not having as much thought and prep time as everyone else and that I made all the frosting during the competition, we came in second place. Now, I am not a sore loser by any means, but the talk of the group there was they liked ours best. But the judges were really impressed with the "Back to the Future" theme house, so that one won. We had lots of fun.

So that brings us up to date. Christmas cards should be going out tomorrow and just getting ready for another trip to AZ for Christmas with the Sharp family. I hope the Holiday finds you all well.

2 comments:

Carrie Perrins said...

Thanks for updating your blog. It looks great and WOW your boys are getting big. Can't wait to see you in less than a week!

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your leaannsharp.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com